About this Item
- Fits 2″ ID / 2 3/8″ OD Drive Pipe
- (4) Mounting Holes (2 Per Twisted Steel Strap)
- Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel
- Easy-to-Reach Grease Fittings
- Twisted Steel Straps for Easy Adjustments
- Wood Mount Pipe Support
The Center Mount Heavy Duty Single “V” Pipe Support is a single drive pipe support. Center mount design. Designed to mount to wood joists or wood beams. Made from hot-dipped galvanized steel. The adjustable twist steel strap design allows the installer to adjust the sleeves to line up the support and the drive pipe. Easy-to-reach grease fittings. Grease eliminates friction. Beefed up version of the Galvanized V Drive Pipe Support. (4) Lag bolt mounting holes, two on each side of the twisted steel straps. Accepts 2″ ID / 2 3/8″ OD drive pipe. Made by BH-USA. Does not include mounting hardware.