About this Item
- Add to existing aluminum boat cradles and aluminum boat lifts
- Includes stanchion, backup plate, and fasteners
- 316 stainless steel fasteners
- Clamps onto the cradle beam
- Allows 2 in. ID PVC pipe to slide over
- The Kit does not include guideposts or bumpers
Aluminum Guidepost Stanchion Kit
The Aluminum Guidepost Stanchion Kit is designed to install on aluminum boat cradles and aluminum boat lifts. Made from 6061-T6 US aluminum. The kit features a “no-weld” design. Fits all BH-USA aluminum boat cradles and aluminum boat lifts. Easy to install on preexisting boat cradle beams. Allows 2 in. ID PVC pipe to slide over the stanchion. Includes all stainless steel mounting fasteners.
Guidepost Stanchion Backup Plate
1/2 in. x (Length Varies) Stainless Steel Hex Head Bolts
#33872 – 1/2 in. Stainless Steel Split Lock Washers
#21218 – 1/2 in. Stainless Steel Nuts
The amount of fasteners varies by kit size option.
The fastener bolts go through the stanchion mounting holes through the backplate and secured with a lock washer and nut. The cradle beam being in the middle allows the stanchion to “clamp” tight onto the cradle beam. Then use an optional guidepost to slide on top of the stanchion.