About this Item
- Dimensions: 33 in. W x 36 in. L x 24 in. H
- Fits Adults up to 200 lbs. and/or 5 ft. 10 in.
- Double-stitched for durability and strength
- Includes handles
Teardrop Style Marine Bean Bag
This sleek medium Teardrop Style Marine Bean Bag is stylish yet comfortable as well. Very popular shape provides support to the back and neck without sacrificing deck space. Medium Teadrop: A great seller, popular with young adults and adults up to 200 lbs. and 5 ft. 10 in. Double-stitched for durability and strength.
Never use alcohol or bleach-based cleaners.
General Wash Down
- Hose off with clear, clean water at least once a month. This helps prevent dirt and grime from becoming embedded in the fabric and eliminates the need for more vigorous cleanings.
- If water alone doesn’t do the trick, or if you’ve had an especially bloody day, try a mild soap such as Dawn, Dreft, Woolite, or even that baby shampoo you used to clear your diving mask.
- Air dry after rinsing.
- Brush off excess dirt.
- Hose off with clear, clean water.
- Prepare a mild soap and water cleaning solution – do not use detergents.
- On heavier soil gently scrub solution soaked, soft bristle brush on the necessary areas.
- Allow mild soap and water solutions to soak for a few minutes to breakdown grime, blood, and dirt.
- Rinse thoroughly with clear, clean water.
- Allow to air dry.
The Bags do not mildew, however, a heavier cleaning may be required if a bag has been improperly stored for long periods of time or after an intense day on the water. In that case, simply follow the instructions below.
- Follow instructions 1-6 for General/Light Cleaning.
- Retreat trouble areas with another mixture of mild soap and water.
- Gently scrub solution soaked, soft bristle brush on offending areas.
- Rinse with clear, clean water.
- Allow to air dry.
- Repeat if necessary.
Although you may be tempted to have a professional clean your bag, we recommend a little mild soap, water, and elbow grease. Proper care and storage should not warrant this level of treatment.
Do NOT dry clean.
Do NOT use a steamer or iron.