About this Item
- Bow and stern sections zip together
- “Console tube” secures up underneath the T-Top
- Protects the center console
- Now available for boats without bow rails
T-Top Boat Covers for Boats with Fixed T-Tops without Rails
- Bow and stern sections zip together; for single-person installation
- “Console tube” secures up underneath the T-top, protects the center console, and will accommodate most sizes and locations of tops and consoles on boats up to 25′-4″
- Tie-down system included, this system relieves stress on the zippered ends during over the road trailering
- If your boat has an anchor pulpit, anchor davit, or bow roller, our cover will not work.
- Our semi-custom T-top covers will only work with lace on canvas T-tops.
- Cover cannot be used if the boat is left in the water or on a lift.
- Cover is trailerable
- Without Rails – Available for boats without rails
- No Cut-Out Patterns – For boats with seamount style engine bracket – no cut out in stern section
- Dual Cut Out Patterns – For boats with side by side mount dual outboards – cut out the opening in the stern is 50″