About this Item
- Fits standard steel beams
- Hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Allows proper pulley block movement
- Mounts to the tab of the hanger
- BH-USA snatch and yarding blocks fit without shackle
- Shackle can be added to get the right angle
The Steel Beam Pulley Block Hanger clamps onto an overhead existing steel beam, channel, or tubing. Features a 45-degree angle ability to move. The tab moves to help find the correct angle for the payload you are lifting. The hanger mounts to standard steel I-beam sizes. It cannot mount properly to wide-flanged steel beams.
Adding a shackle helps rotate the pulley block hanger. BH-USA ball-bearing blocks and yarding blocks (sold separately) mount to the tabs without needing a shackle. No welding is needed to install the pulley block hanger. Made by BH-USA. Mounting fasteners included.