About this Item
- No-weld construction
- 4 ft. 6 in. dockside boarding space
- (2) 4 ft. & (1) 12 ft. 6 in. top beams
- (3) 4,000 lb. A-Drive direct-drive hoists
- Made with 6061-T6 US aluminum
- Features all stainless steel fasteners
- Uses 5/16 in. stainless steel cable
The Rockport 9K Aluminum Six Post Pile Mount Lift allows entry from the dockside of the pile mount boat lift. 4 ft. 8 in. of clearance between the (2) dockside top beams. 4 ft. long top beams on the dockside pilings and a standard 12 ft. 6 in. top beam on the waterside of the pile mount boat lift. Top beam configurations are the differences between the 9K and 12K Rockport lifts.
Each top beam has a 4,000 lb. A-Drive Direct Drive Boat Lift Hoist. The hoists have a 1 HP stainless steel wired motor and an A-Drive 40:75 double worm reducer gearbox. Top Beam includes 33 ft. of 5/16 in. stainless steel cable, 1 1/2 in. ID cable winder, and 1/2 in. stainless steel fasteners. Includes (4) 80 in. PVC guidepost, guidepost stanchions, and 48 in. black bumpers.
Wired 110 electric motors come with a Bremas drum switch and in-line GFCI. 16 ft. control cable for (1) of the electric motor and 45 ft. contract cable for the other (2) electric motors.
Pile mounting brackets included.
Pile mounting long bolt fasteners not included.
(1) 1 HP stainless steel electric motor w/ 16 ft. control cable, Bremas switch, & In-line GFCI
(2) 1 HP stainless steel electric motor w/ 45 ft. control cable, Bremas switch, & In-line GFCI
(3) A-Drive 40:75 double worm reducer gearbox
(2) 4 ft. (48 in.) top beams w/ cable, cable winder, pipe supports, & drive pipe
(1) 12 ft. 6 in. (150 in.) top beam w/ cable, cable winder, pipe supports, & drive pipe
(2) 12 ft. 6 in. L x 6 in. aluminum cradle beams w/ sheave housings
(2) 12 ft. L x 8 in. H aluminum cradle bunks
(1) 8 in. aluminum cradle bunk mounting kit
(4) 80 in. capped PVC guideposts, guidepost stanchions, & 48 in. split black guidepost bumpers