About this Item
- Easy attachment to plank, post, or piling
- Made from 6061-T6 US aluminum
- Aluminum silver finish
- Fits (1) Bremas boat lift drum switch
- Includes mounting fasteners
The boat lift switch plate mounts a single Bremas drum switch (boat lift switch) to the plate to a wooden plank, post, or piling. Attach the switch to the plate BEFORE attaching the plate to a piling or post. Made from marine grade 6061-T6 US aluminum. Includes lift usage and warning labels for safety.
The generic bracket does not include lift ratings for any type of boat lift. Switchplates designed for certain boat lifts have that boat lifts’ lift capacity and safety warnings. The plate comes in two types; silver aluminum or powder-coated black.
The plate measures 9 1/2 in. tall x 4 in. wide x 1/8 in. thick. Weighs .45 lbs. Made by BH-USA. Fasteners Included.
(1) – Drum switch plate
(3) – 1/4 in. x 1 1/2 in. stainless steel wood screws
(4) – #10 x 1 in. – 18 thread stainless steel self-tapping screws