Aqualuma Pathway Light
The Aqualuma Pathway Light is made from die cast stainless steel this light is designed for many applications. These applications also includes marina walkways, driveways, parks and anywhere an illumination is required without glare. The pathway light also throws a flat, wide beam of light to produce accent lighting and safety lighting to areas where pedestrian traffic is likely.
Our lights have a 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel housing, which can be driven over and also has a low profile. They also use high output CREE LEDs from the USA and have a low, wide beam angle output with no upwards glare. The pathway light is a hard wired application so the lights will stay bright over time and not dim due to the solar panels deteriorating. The lights run on 12v power and draw less than 0.2 amps @ 12 volts. The pathway light LEDs operate at a lumen output off 200 Lumens. Far greater than any solar pathway light will be able to achieve.
We recognize the fact that out light is not cheap, nor is it made from cheap parts, materials, or components. This light will draw very little power, yet pack a big punch with its 200 Lumen, wide, flat beam output.
- 12V AC / DC
- 2 year warranty. (See www.aqualuma.com/warranty for details)
- Current draw less than .2 of an amp @ 12 v
- Reverse polarity protected
- Low cost install
- Long life, high output LEDs
- Can be driven over
- Super slim profile
- Throws a wide flat beam with no upwards glare
- IP 66 Rated
- Housing 316 marine grade S/S
- Available in various combinations: white/white, white/blue, white/green, blue/blue, green/green and blue/green