About this Item
- 4 Steps
- Tough and durable
- Angled Away from Dock
- Sings up and out of way
- Angled Steps
Polyethylene Stand Off Flip-Up Dock Ladder
The Polyethylene Stand Off Flip-Up Dock Ladder is tough and durable, this roto-molded ladder swings up and out of the way, locking in place when not in use. The Stand-Off roto-molded ladder extends into the water at a 60-degree angle to make getting out of the water easier. Will not corrode with exposure and will not fade or crack. Molded-in U.V. inhibitors and fungicides.
Rail Height: 20-1/2″ above the dock
Distance to the first step: From dock surface, 12-1/2″ & 10-1/2″ between steps.
Steps Are 6-1/2″ deep and 14″ wide.
Capacity: 500 lb. (227 kg).
- Rail Height: 20 1/2″ (Above the Dock)
- First Step Distance: 12 1/2″ (from Dock)
- Step Distance: 10 1/2″ (Between Rungs)
- Steps Measure: 6 1/2″ Deep x 14″ Wide
- Capacity: 500 lbs. (227 Kg)