About this Item
- Vinyl skin life rings can be painted or numbered with excellent adhesion
- For both recreational and commercial use
- Most durable life ring on the market
- Vinyl skin is more puncture resistant and less likely to tear or scuff
- All life rings meet USCG approval for both commercial and recreational use
Polyethylene Shell Life Rings
Inspected and tested in accordance with U. S. Coast Guard regulations. Made from unicellular polyurethane foam. The foam adds buoyancy. Features polypropylene floating grab lines. The grab lines contain UV stabilizers. The stabilizers enhance sunlight resistance. The rings have sewn-in beckets that secure the grab lines to the life rings. Features either energy absorbent vinyl skin or tough hard shell polyethylene skin. The SOLAS approved life ring equipped with reflective tape. Vinyl skin rings can be painted or numbered. The vinyl rings have excellent adhesion. The rings are for both recreation and commercial use. The most durable life ring on the market. Puncture resistant vinyl skin. Less likely to tear or skuff.