About this Item
- Heavy Duty
- Rated Up to 16,000 lbs.
- Virtually No Maintenance
- Engineered by BH-USA
- Ready to Install
- Perfect for High Volume Docking
The Max – 16,000 lb. Heavy Duty Overhead Boat Lift w/ Slings
The Max – 16,000 lb. Heavy Duty Overhead Boat Lift w/ Slings is designed & engineered by BH-USA with professionals & marinas in mind. Designed for heavy use and longevity. Twin high-efficient belt-less drives powered by heavy duty 1 1/2 HP stainless steel IP sealed motors. Features innovative Max drive systems. Guarantee straight and strong installation. Gives drive pipe pre-greased sealed ball bearing sleeves. Weather protected with a strong steel enclosure for the bearings and cable, while providing a strong platform that has been tested up to 5,000 pounds, dead weight each. The optional bottom plate helps keep insects and bird nests out, helping to prolong the life of the lifting cables and giving a clean finished look. Lift points drilled for 10′ distance.
It is powered by high-efficient 1 1/2 HP stainless steel A-Drive direct drives, leaving no maintenance and no belts.
The Max uses strong 7 x 19 stainless steel 316 aircraft cable. Compounded using the 4″ ball bearing blocks. Includes BH-USA factory rated polyester weighted 6″ wide, 12,000-pound boat lift slings. Perfect for marine and yacht club docks. Bunks not included with cradle option. Designed for heavy use and abuse with virtually no maintenance issues. Comes complete to install with all hardware, pre-drilled drive pipes, and pre-wired motors. Installation is quick & simple. Individually crated and ready to ship today. Manufactured and designed by BH-USA.
(2) #20211 – Max Direct Drive Ball Bearing Hoist Hanger
(2) #20212 – The Max Direct Drive Pipe Support
(1) #84871 – 16,000 lb. Max Lift Hardware Kit
(4) #70148 – Boat Lift Style Cable Winder – 2 3/8 OD (Single Direction)
(2) #07295 – 7K 2″ A-Drive Shaft
(1) #93104 – Elite 1 1/2 HP Stainless Steel C-Face Boat Lift Motor – Momentary Switch / 220v / 16 ft.
(1) #93104-40 – Elite 1 1/2 HP Stainless Steel C-Face Boat Lift Motor – Momentary Switch / 220v / 40 ft.
(2) #04777 – A-Drive 40:90 Enclosed Gear Box
(4) #70034 – Weighted Compounding Bracket
(2) #79699 – 6 in. wide x 14 ft. long Black Boat Lift Sling
(1) #02158 – 4″ 3 Ton Ball Bearing Block – Set of 4
(2) #15282 – Max Galvanized Drive Pipe – 2 3/8″ OD (2″ ID)
||6" x 3 1/2" 12.5 # Structural I-Beam cut @ 14' Outside to Outside HD Galvanized
||2" ID 2 2/3" OD Schedule 40 Galvanized Pipe cut 14' Pre-Drilled
|Real Pipe Supports
||BH-USA Max Drive w/ Sealed Ball Bearings & Cable Winders (will fit 4" wide flange beam)
|Front Pipe Supports
||BH-USA Max Frive w/ Sealed Ball Bearings & Cable Winders (will fit 4" wide flange beam)
||7 x 19 Aircraft Stainless Steel 316 Mill Tested
||(4) 50' Sections
||6" x 3.5" 12.5 # Galvanized
||(4) 16" Universal Chock Angles to Mount 2 Bunks
||(4) 2" PVC Black Guide Post Bumpers
|Guide Post Height
||6" Wide Marine Grade Polyester w/ Rated Pear-Ring (Basket Rated @ 12,000 lbs. w/ Keel Pad & Lead Weight Sewn In)
||10 lb. Lead Ball Weights (Slings Only)
||Galvanized Ball Bearing Rated, Snatch Blocks 4" 3 Ton Each
||7,000 lb. Rated Each
||Double Worm (High Efficiency 40:90 Ratio)
||1 1/2 HP Stainless Steel IP Rated Enclosed
||(2) Spring Loaded for Marine Use
||2' per Minute (Tested 24" in 58 Seconds)
||177" x 33" x 16" Wood Crate w/ Weather Proof Heat Shrink Wrapped
| Cradle Beams
|| 6" 12.5# HDG
| Cradle Beam Length
|| 9' (Outside-to-Outside)
| Chock Angle
|| (8) Universal 16" (Cradle Option Only)
| Guide Posts
|| 60" PVC (Cradle Option Only)
| Post Bumpers
|| 2 3/8" x 36" Black (Cradle Option Only)
||Pre-Drilled for 10' Apart
| Cable Attachment
|| Cable Saver Uprights attach to End Plates (Cradle Option Only)
| Cradle Bunks
|| NOT INCLUDED
* When choosing the cradle option, cradle comes complete with chock angle for two bunks, guide post stanchions and guide posts. All hardware is included, the wood bunks are not included. Cable and block savers are included with the cradle to keep cable and block from going into the water.
The BH-USA Max lifts ship complete in one shrink wrapped 15ft wood crate. The Lift is shipped via a freight truck and will not be able to be unloaded without a fork truck. It is the purchasers responsibility to arrange a suitable delivery location, preferably a business and have adequate ability to unload the lift from the truck. It is not the trucking companies or BH-USA responsibility to unload the truck. The freight company will contact you is requested to arrange for delivery and delivery options.
By using cradles instead of slings the overall rating of the lift becomes 12,000 lbs.