About this Item
- Supports (2) pile mount lifts on one dock piling
- Holds the end of the top beam without hoists
- Made from 6061-T6 US aluminum
- Designed for marina slip applications
- Fits 1/2 in. lag bolts
- (2) brackets required to mount (2) four-post lifts
Marina Pile Mount Double Boat Lift Bracket
The Marina Pile Mount Double Boat Lift Bracket mounts to a dock piling inside a marina slip. Designed for (2) four-post pile mount top beams to “butt up” together on the bracket. The support bracket mounts to an individual dock piling. The bracket supports the weight of both top beams on (1) dock piling. The top beam end without a boat hoist on it should be the one installed on the support bracket. Made from 6061-T6 US aluminum. The mounting holes fit 1/2 in. lag bolts. Sold individually.
(2) support brackets required to properly install (2) four-post pile mount lifts on the same dock pilings in the marina slip.