About this Item
- Exerts 14 tons of pressure
- Less than 1/4 Turn to Operate
- Complete with plastic carrying case
- Head rotates 180° for difficult situations
- Dies sold seperately with gauges included
Locoloc #3-H Handswager
The Locoloc #3-H Handswager exerts 14 tons of pressure. A few strokes of handle brings the dies from wide open to contact with the fitting to be swaged. Then an internal valve automatically shifts from the low-pressure pump stage to the high-pressure compression stage. A relief valve prevents over-compression. The advanced-retract control for the ram is located in the moveable handle. Operated by twisting the handle less than a 1/4 turn. Full visibility of the working area afforded by the narrow, 180° swivel “C” head, making it easy to position the dies on the fitting. Gauge supplied with each die. Manufactured by Locoloc.