About this Item
- Exerts 14 tons of pressure
- Less than 1/4 Turn to Operate
- Complete with plastic carrying case
- Head rotates 180° for difficult situations
- Dies sold seperately with gauges included
Locoloc #3-H Handswager
The Locoloc #3-H Handswager exerts 14 tons of pressure. A few strokes of handle brings the dies from wide open to contact with the fitting to be swaged. Then an internal valve automatically shifts from the low pressure pump stage to the high pressure compression stage. A relief valve prevents over-compression. The advanced-retract control for the ram is located in the moveable handle. It is operated by twisting the handle less than a 1/4 turn. Full visibility of the working area is afforded by the narrow, 180° swivel “C” head, making it easy to position the dies on the fitting. Gauge supplied with each die. Manufactured by Locoloc.