About this Item
- Design features “over-center” leverage.
- Easy adjustment
- Parts list included with the tool
- Gauge included with each tool.
- Include a Locoloc “Go/No-Go” gauge
- Swages 5/16 in. oval sleeves
The Locoloc 0-5/16 Handswager is an eye, lap, and stop sleeve splicing of cables that is made sure and easy with the new handswagers. Design features “over-center” leverage. Transmits a powerful snap-action to the final thrust of the jaws. Assures a tight, clean compression every time. Easy adjustment. Parts list included with the tool. Gauge included with each tool.
To assure proper swaging of Locoloc® aluminum and copper sleeves, we include a Locoloc “Go/No-Go” gauge with each cable swaging tool free of charge. Swages 5/16 in. oval sleeves. 28 in. length.
Designed to give you years of trouble-free service. To obtain the best performance, we recommend:
- clean and lubricate all moving parts regularly
- keep all bolts tight
- keep your swager properly adjusted