About this Item
- Designed for swaging copper and aluminum
- 3/64 in., 1/16 in., and 3/32 in. oval and stop sleeve plus 1/8 in. stop sleeves
- Full-width jaws allow you to do full swages with only one compression
- Features “over-center” leverage
The Locoloc 0-1.5-3FS Handswager makes eye, lap, and stop sleeve splicing sure and easy with the new handswagers. Design features “over-center” leverage, which transmits a powerful snap-action to the final thrust of the jaws… assuring a tight, clean compression every time. Easy adjustment.
To assure proper swaging of Locoloc aluminum and copper sleeves, we include a Locoloc “Go/No-Go” gauge with each cable swaging tool free of charge. Made in the USA.
Designed for swaging copper and aluminum 3/64 in., 1/16 in., and 3/32 in. oval and stop sleeve plus 1/8″ stop sleeves. Full-width jaws allow you to do full swages with only one compression. 14 in. long.
Designed to give you years of trouble-free service. To obtain the best performance, we recommend:
- clean and lubricate all moving parts regularly
- keep all bolts tight
- keep your swager properly adjusted