About this Item
- 6061-T6 US aluminum construction
- Lightweight, no welds, and easy to install
- Adjustable with different wood joist sizes
- Designed with using structural beams that run with the slip
- Accepts 1.5 in. drive pipe
- Wood joist mounting fasteners not included
The Gulf Breeze Aluminum Single Pipe Support allows for lifting a boat using structural beams that run with the slip, not across the slip. Designed to mount with wood joists. Features all 6061-T6 US aluminum parts and all stainless steel fasteners. No welds. Fully adjustable. Side mount designed boat lift. Includes an aluminum bearing block with a bronze flange bearing to support the drive pipe. It has a 1/4 in. screw-in grease fitting to lubricate the drive pipe. Preferred installation when Joists are running from back to the front of the slip. Accepts 1.5 in. drive pipe.
Designed to fit particular construction methods typically found around the Florida Panhandle Gulf Breeze and Mobile Bay areas. Lightweight, easy to work with, and easy to customize per installation. Not recommended load bearing without second support, but can be used as extra support in the center for longer runs. Made by BH-USA. Does not include wood joist mounting fasteners.