About this Item
- Switch done with remote or at box
- It can control (1) boat lift motor at a time
- Can control up to (2) motors individually
- Designed to control from the remote control or the remote transmitter
- Includes (1) floatable, hand held radio transmitter remote
The GR1or2 Boat Lift Remote is a standard line of controls equipped with a 30 amp control relay. Controls 1 motor at a time. Motor 1 or Motor 2. Switch done with remote or at the box. Features a lock latch to protect the faceplate. The control box features a black water-resistant gasket. The faceplate has raised buttons for operation. One toggle switch that regulates power to the remote. Includes (1) water-resistant remote transmitter. The transmitter floats. The transmitter works on radio frequency not the line of sight. Operates up to 300 feet away from the control box. Allows optional multiple transmitters for the boat lift remote. FFC & ETL listed. Compatible with any single-phase electric boat lift motor. Includes wiring diagrams for all known boat lift motors. Made by GEM Remotes.