About this Item
- Made from hot-dipped galvanized steel
- 5/8 in. wood beam mounting holes
- 1 in. sheave or pulley block mounting hole
- Flexibility needed for cable to align with cradle or sling
- The hanger is able to move with cable
The Galvanized Pulley Block Hanger mounts pulley blocks to wood beams or wooden joists. The 9 in. features (1) 5/8 in. hole to mount to the wood beam. Also includes (1) 1 in. sheave or pulley block mounting hole on the other side of the flat-plate. The 12 in. features (2) 5/8 in. holes to mount to the wood beam. It includes (1) 1 in. sheave or pulley block mounting hole featured on the other side of the flat-plate. Made from hot-dipped galvanized steel. Allows flexibility needed for the boat lift cable to align with the boat cradle or the boat sling. The end of the pulley block hanger will also be able to move with the boat lift cable. This allows the cable to stay on the sheave. Made by BH-USA.