About this Item
- Provides better hypothermia protection
- Soft, flexible foam for all-day wear
- Comfortable fleece lined, high collar & fleece chin guard
- Heavy-duty, full front zipper with dual storm flap
- Raglan sleeves to provide a better range of motion
- Watertight neoprene inner cuff and adjustable elastic outer cuff
- Fleece-lined front handwarmer pockets
- Interior waist belt with quick-release buckle for a snug fit
- Neoprene waistline for comfort when sitting in the boat
- Mesh drainage to prevent waterlog
- Interior pocket and D-ring attachment for small accessories
The Flotation Jacket provides better hypothermia protection than traditional life vests. Especially in colder water conditions. The life jacket features soft, flexible foam. The foam helps all-day wear. The jacket is fleece-lined with a high collar and a fleeced chin guard. Features a heavy-duty, full front zipper. Includes a dual storm flap that keeps wind and water out. The raglan sleeves provide a better range of motion compared to other vests. Features a watertight neoprene inner cuff and adjustable elastic outer cuff clinches tight to keep wind and water out. The front pockets feature fleece-lined hand warmers. The interior waist belt has a quick-release buckle for a snug fit. The neoprene waistline is for comfort while sitting in the boat. The life vest includes mesh drainage in the life vest to prevent it from becoming waterlogged. The life jacket has an interior pocket and D-Ring attachment for small accessories.
U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type III Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
If unsure of the life jacket size, choose the next larger size. Safety and comfort combined into one. Offers the comfortable fit and warmth of an everyday jacket. The jacket is perfect for early and late season boating, fishing, and sailing.