About this Item
- Dutton-Lainson® brake winch for horizontal pulling and vertical lifting applications
- 1,500 lb. capacity
- 9-3/8″ handle with ergonomic handle grip
- Built-in fully automatic friction brake holds load exactly in position when raising and lowering
- Zinc plated TUFFPLATE® finish
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NOTE: This winch requires a 75 lb. minimum operating load to function properly.
DLB1500A Plated Brake Winch
The DLB1500A Plated Brake Winch is for horizontal pulling and vertical lifting applications. 1,500 lb. capacity. 9-3/8″ handle with ergonomic handle grip. Built-in fully automatic friction brake holds load exactly in position when raising and lowering. Zinc plated TUFFPLATE® finish. Made in the U.S.A. NOTE: This winch requires a 75 lb. minimum operating load to function properly.
The Dutton-Lainson Company’s self-locking brake winches provide safety, convenience, and control for multipurpose hauling and lifting jobs. The fully automatic friction brake supplies constant, positive holding action any time the handle is released (when cranking stops, the load stops), preventing runaway loads. Features of both DLB and B-series brake winches include:
- Laminated, high carbon steel gears for longer life
- All gears in models DLB800A through B3503 are heat treated for increased strength
- Permanently lubricated bearings on driveshafts are maintenance-free
- Heavy-duty steel handles with ergonomic molded grips
- Copper brazed driveshaft gears for durability
- Rigid, welded reel construction for added strength
- Load matched gear ratios for easier cranking
- Zinc plated Tuffplate® finish
- Slotted mounting holes for easy installation
- Heavy gauge embossed and reinforced steel bases for extra strength
- Meets ASAE Safety Standard S361.3
- The handle is an integral part of braking mechanism
Built for multipurpose hauling and lifting operations.