About this Item
- Dutton-Lainson® brake winch for horizontal pulling and vertical lifting applications
- 1,200 lb. capacity
- 7″ handle with ergonomic handle grip
- Built-in fully automatic friction brake holds load exactly in position when raising and lowering
- Zinc plated TUFFPLATE finish
- Made in the USA
- NOTE: This winch requires a 50 lb. minimum operating load to function properly.
Features of both DLB and B-series brake winches include:
- Laminated, high carbon steel gears for longer life
- Heat-treated for increased strength
- Permanently lubricated bearings on driveshafts are maintenance-free
- Heavy-duty steel handles with ergonomic molded grips
- Copper brazed driveshaft gears for durability
- Rigid, welded reel construction for added strength
- Load matched gear ratios for easier cranking
- Zinc plated Tuffplate finish.
- Slotted mounting holes for easy installation
- Heavy gauge embossed and reinforced steel bases for extra strength
- Meets ASAE Safety Standard S361.3
DLB1200A Plated Brake Winch
The DLB1200A Plated Brake Winch is for horizontal pulling and vertical lifting. 1,200 lb. load capacity. Self-locking winch. The winch includes a 7 in. handle with an ergonomic black handle grip. Built-in fully automatic friction brake. The fully automatic friction brake supplies constant, positive holding action when the handle is released. When cranking stops, the load stops preventing runaway loads. Made in the USA.
This winch requires a 50 lb. minimum operating load to function properly.