About this Item
- Dutton-Lainson® hand/manual/pulling/ratchet winch for horizontal pulling applications
- 600 lb. capacity
- 7″ handle with ergonomic handle grip
- Freewheel operation for easy line removal
- Zinc plated TUFFPLATE® finish
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NOTE: This winch is built for horizontal pulling applications.
DL600A Plated Pulling Winch
The DL600A Plated Pulling Winch is for hand/manual/pulling/ratchet winch for horizontal pulling applications. 600 lb. capacity. 7″ handle with ergonomic handle grip. Freewheel operation for easy line removal. Zinc plated TUFFPLATE® finish. Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Built for horizontal pulling applications. For vertical lifting applications, order a brake winch, a worm gear winch, or a StrongArm® electric winch without a clutch lever.
Pulling winches best suited for the boat trailer and other horizontal pulling applications which require the freewheeling features of ratchet type winches. Features include:
- Laminated, high carbon steel gears for longer life
- Heat treated for increased strength
- Permanently lubricated bearings on driveshafts are maintenance-free
- Heavy-duty steel handles with ergonomic molded grips
- Copper brazed driveshaft gears for durability
- Rigid, welded reel construction for added strength
- Load matched gear ratios for easier cranking
- Zinc plated Tuffplate® finish
- Slotted mounting holes for easy installation
- Heavy gauge embossed and reinforced steel bases for extra strength
- Winches freewheel when the ratchet pawl is disengaged
Pulling winches are not recommended for lifting applications.