About this Item
- Dutton-Lainson hand/manual/pulling/ratchet winch for horizontal pulling applications
- 1,600 lb. capacity
- 9-1/2″ offset handle with ergonomic handle grip
- Freewheel operation for easy line removal
- Zinc plated TUFFPLATE® finish
- Patented reversible ratchet allows cranking of cable or strap onto winch drum in either direction
- Includes clamp kit to install cable onto winch drum
- Made in the U.S.A.
DL1602A Plated Pulling Winch
The DL1602A Plated Pulling Winch is a hand/manual/pulling/ratchet winch that is built for horizontal pulling. The winch has a 1,600 lb. capacity. It includes a 9 1/2 in. handle with an ergonomic handle grip. Features a freewheel operation for easy line removal. The winch has a zinc plated tuffplate finish on the winch. The pulling winches best suited for the boat trailer and other horizontal pulling jobs that require the freewheeling features of ratchet type winches. Pulling winches not recommended for lifting.
- Laminated, high carbon steel gears for longer life
- Heat-treated for increased strength
- Permanently lubricated bearings on driveshafts
- Heavy-duty steel handles with ergonomic molded grips
- Copper brazed driveshaft gears
- Rigid, welded reel construction for added strength
- Load matched gear ratios
- Slotted mounting holes for easy installation
- Heavy gauge embossed and reinforced steel bases for extra strength
- Winches freewheel when the ratchet pawl is disengaged
For lifting, use a D-L brake or worm gear winch.