About this Item
- Dutton-Lainson hand/manual/pulling/ratchet winch for horizontal pulling applications
- 1,600 lb. capacity
- 9-1/2″ offset handle with ergonomic handle grip
- Freewheel operation for easy line removal
- Zinc plated TUFFPLATE® finish
- Patented reversible ratchet allows cranking of cable or strap onto winch drum in either direction
- Includes clamp kit to install cable onto winch drum
- Made in the U.S.A.
DL1602A Plated Pulling Winch
The DL1602A Plated Pulling Winch is a hand/manual/pulling/ratchet winch for horizontal pulling applications. 1,600 lb. capacity. 9-1/2″ offset handle with ergonomic handle grip. Freewheel operation for easy line removal. Zinc plated tuffplate finish. Patented reversible ratchet allows cranking of cable or strap onto a winch drum in either direction. Includes a clamp kit to install cable onto the winch drum. Made in the USA.
Pulling winches are best suited for the boat trailers and other horizontal pulling applications which require the freewheeling features of ratchet type winches.
- Laminated, high carbon steel gears for longer life
- Heat-treated for increased strength
- Permanently lubricated bearings on driveshafts are maintenance-free
- Heavy-duty steel handles with ergonomic molded grips
- Copper brazed driveshaft gears for durability
- Rigid, welded reel construction for added strength
- Load matched gear ratios for easier cranking
- Zinc plated Tuffplate® finish
- Slotted mounting holes for easy installation
- Heavy gauge embossed and reinforced steel bases for extra strength
- Winches freewheel when the ratchet pawl is disengaged
- Slots in reel for easy installation of the optional strap (strap sold separately)
- Available in powder-coated copper bronze or zinc plated Tuffplate® finish
Not recommended for lifting applications. For lifting, use a D-L brake or worm gear winch.