About this Item
- For Coastal Series overhead boat lifts only
- Made from 6061-T6 US aluminum
- Features (2) 9/16 in. drill-punched mounting holes per flange
- Mounts to the stringer board in between the two pilings
- Supports aluminum structural beams
- Fully welded flanges and seams
- Mounting fasteners not included
The Coastal Series Support Bracket installs on the stringer board between two pilings. Exclusive to the BH-USA Coastal Series Overhead Boat Lift series of boat lifts. The bracket works best when mounted with fasteners on both flanges. It supports the weight of the aluminum structural beam on the boat lift. Install it directly to the wood stringer running in between the two pilings where the structual beams rest on the top of the stringer. It helps brace the weight of the boat lift. The support bracket keeps the structual beams from shifting side to side during lifting operations. Features welded seams. A support angle is welded directly in the middle holding the two flanges together. Made from 6061-T6 US aluminum.
Each support bracket flange has (2) 9/16 in. drill-punched mounting holes on either side of the welded support angle. Accepts up to 1/2 in. bolts. The structual beam flange measures 5 3/8 in. L x 4 in. W x 3/8 in. thick. The stringer flange measures 5 in. L x 4 in. W x 3/8 in. thick. The coastal series bracket weighs 1.75 lbs. Sold individually. Made by BH-USA. Mounting fasteners not included.