About this Item
- Drilled hole in the cap allows water to drain
- Made from PVC with cap installed at one end of the pipe
- Fits on BH-USA guidepost stanchions mounted to boat cradles
- Various sizes for shorter or taller guideposts
- 2 3/8 in. OD (2 in. ID) Sch. 40 PVC pipe
Capped White PVC Guidepost
The Capped White PVC Guidepost slides over the guidepost stanchion on a boat cradle. A 1/4 in. hole is drilled into the cap. Made from PVC. Cap comes installed on the pipe. The drilled hole allows water to drain through the guidepost when lifting or lowering your boat cradle. Measures 2 3/8 in. OD (2 in. ID). Schedule 40 pipe. You can add an option guidepost bumper for higher visibility of the boat cradle.
ASTM D 2665
Specifications for poly (vinyl chloride) (PVC) plastic drain, waste, and vent pipe and fittings.
PVC Schedule 40
Highly durable, with high tensile and impact strength. It is easy to install and has better sound deadening qualities than PVC Schedule 40 DWV Foam Core.