About this Item
- Made from stress-proof hardened steel
- Includes collars, steel worm, & worm shaft
- Fits all BH-USA standard & deluxe gear plate assemblies
- Match bronze worm to cast iron worm gear
- Fits short blocks on standard flat-plate hoists
- Fits extended blocks on deluxe flat plate hoists
Bronze Worm on Drive Shaft
The Bronze Worm on Drive Shaft drive shaft collar, steel worm, and worm shaft. Factory-installed. Fits all BH-USA standard and deluxe gear plate assemblies. Match the bronze worms to a cast iron worm gear. Made from stress-proof hardened steel. Fits short blocks on standard flat-plate hoists and extended blocks on deluxe flat-plate hoists. Does not include the key stock for the drive pulley.
(2) #12209 – 3/4″ Drive Shaft Collar
(1) #75611 – Bronze Single Thread Worm
(1) – Gear Plate Assembly Worm Shaft
Do not attempt to use bronze on bronze components.
||932 or 660 Bronze
|Shaft Key for Pulley
||.188 x .0938
Disclaimer: To enable existing hoist owners to repair or replace machined items, BH-USA makes available machine parts used exclusively in the Boat Hoist USA brand flat-plate hoist.BH-USA brand machined parts should NEVER be used with any other brand flat-plate hoist or machined parts. BH-USA does not warranty any individual machine part or any other re-built/repaired flat-plate hoists. Lift-Tex Inc. does not assume ANY liability for damages to person or property when machined parts are used in the re-build of a flat plate hoist, regardless of brand. The purchase of, and use of any machine part sold by BH-USA is at the sole risk of the user and is non-returnable and carries no warranty. BH-USA does not guarantee any individual machined part will fix an existing problem or work as designed. It is the recommendation of BH-USA to purchase a new flat-plate hoist that has been built and tested onsite at BH-USA rather than to attempt to repair an existing hoist.