About this Item
- The extra-wide footprint for added strength
- Through-bolt or lag bolted up to a 3/8 in. wide bolt
- Enlarged mounting holes allows installation with a socket
- (2) mounting holes in the center of the cleat
- Made from cast aluminum
- Powder-coated black
- Mounting Fasteners not included
The Black Aluminum “S” Dock Cleat made from cast aluminum. Then powder-coated black for durability and protection. Designed with an extra-wide footprint. This adds strength to the cleat. An enlarged counter-sink mounting hole makes installation easy with a regular socket. Features two mounting holes in the middle of the dock cleat. The cleat can be through-bolt or lag bolted up to a 3/8 in. wide bolt. Made by Ultimate Dock Products. Mounting Fasteners not included.
Types of Cleats
- A horn cleat – a traditional design, featuring two “horns” extending parallel to the deck or the axis of the spar, attached to a flat surface or a spar, and resembling an anvil.
- A jam cleat – the line is pinched in a v-shaped slot.