About this Item
- Pre-Assembled & Tested Under Load
- No Steel on Steel Moving Parts
- Meets UL & NEMA Requirements
- 2″ & 10″ Dual Pulleys & Belt Included
- Ships in 2 Boxes (GPA & Motor)
- Made in the USA
BH-85 – 8,500 lb. Advanced Flat Plate Boat Lift Hoist
The BH-85 – 8,500 lb. Advanced Flat Plate Boat Lift Hoist combines a 1 1/2 HP wired motor and an 8,500 lb. gear plate assembly to create a boat hoist. Features no steel-on-steel moving parts. The hoist uses bronze-on-steel gearing. A 96-tooth bronze worm gear on a hardened steel worm. The hoist uses a solid aluminum extended block housing that strengthens and supports the backplate. This reduces heat build-up caused by friction and keeps the worm gear greased and aligned. It allows for a more economical and lighter weight 1/4″ backplate. The hoist includes actual true backplate bearings, innovative and easy-to-reach zerk grease fittings, enclosed worm housings, aluminum dual belt drive pulleys, dual drive belts, and extended support blocks. Features a dual pulley and drive belt system.
The motor is a NEMA motor that is UL Listed and CSA approved. Totally enclosed, non-venting housing (TENV) motor helps prevent dirt and insects from getting into the motor. Standard duty, single-phase motor with a start capacitor. The motor is wired at the factory with a Bremas boat lift switch and 16 ft. GFCI wire harness.
All electrical parts are UL and NEMA compliant. Ships in (2) boxes; gear plate assembly box and motor box. Pre-assembled and tested under load from the factory.
(1) – 8,500 lb. Gear Plate Assembly
(1) – Elite 1 1/2 HP Wired Boat Lift Motor
(1) #12020 – 56 Frame Motor Mounting Fastener Kit
(2) #12235 – AX-34 – 34″ Flat Plate Hoist Drive Belt
(1) #12266 – 10″ Aluminum Die-Cast Dual Belt Hoist Pulley
(1) #12044 – 2″ Aluminum Die-Cast Dual Belt Motor Pulley