About this Item
- Pre-Assembled & Tested Under Load
- No Steel on Steel Moving Parts
- Meets UL & NEMA Requirements
- 2″ & 10″ Pulleys & Belt Included
- Ships in 2 Boxes (GPA & Motor)
- Made in the USA
BH-45 – 4,500 lb. Deluxe Flat Plate Boat Lift Hoist
The BH-45 – 4,500 lb. Deluxe Flat Plate Boat Lift Hoist combines a 1 HP wired motor and a 6,500 lb. gear plate assembly to create a boat hoist. Features no steel-on-steel moving parts. The hoist uses bronze-on-steel gearing. A 96-tooth cast-iron worm gear on a harden bronze worm. The hoist uses a solid aluminum extended block housing that strengthens and supports the backplate. This reduces heat build-up caused by friction and keeps the worm gear greased and aligned. It allows for a more economical and lighter weight 1/4″ backplate. The hoist includes actual true backplate bearings, innovative and easy-to-reach zerk grease fittings, enclosed worm housings, aluminum drive pulleys, drive belts, and extended support blocks.
The motor is a NEMA motor that is UL Listed and CSA approved. Totally enclosed, non-venting housing (TENV) motor helps prevent dirt and insects from getting into the motor. Standard duty, single-phase, dual voltage motor with a start capacitor. The motor is wired at the factory with a Bremas boat lift switch and 16 ft. GFCI wire harness.
All electrical parts are UL and NEMA compliant. Ships in (2) boxes; gear plate assembly box and motor box. Pre-assembled and tested under load from the factory.
(1) – 6,500 lb. Gear Plate Assembly
(1) – Elite 1 HP Wired Boat Lift Motor
(1) #12020 – 56 Frame Motor Mounting Fastener Kit
(1) #12235 – AX-34 – 34″ Flat Plate Hoist Drive Belt
(1) #12259 – 10″ Aluminum Die-Cast Hoist Pulley
(1) #12051 – 2″ Aluminum Die-Cast Motor Pulley