About this Item
- Strongest PWC Lift Available
- Low Profile Design
- Fully Rotational
- Salt Water Ready
- Complete PWC Lift
BH-360 Saltwater Belt Driven PWC Lift
The BH-360 Saltwater Belt Driven PWC Lift is made out of hot-dipped galvanized steel with a lifting capacity of 1250 pounds. The fully rotating cradle travels on the galvanized ride pipe. It is mountable on a dock or piling and mounts easily in a boathouse, under a canopy, or on an open dock. Black guide post bumpers and guideposts come standard on all models.
(1) #15202 – BH-360 Salt Water PWC Lift Main Housing
(1) #36474 – 26′ 1/4″ Stainless Steel Cable w/ Swaged Loop
(1) #15205 – BH-360 Galvanized Hardware & Fastener Kit
(1) #07228 – Elite 3/4 HP 56 Frame Wired PWC Lift Motor
(1) #04779 – Enclosed Belt-Driven 1500 lb. PWC Hoist Gearbox
(1) #36433 – PWC Belt Driven Hoist Cover
(1) #15211 – BH-360 PWC Lift 70″ Carpeted Bunk Set
(2) #15215 – 40″ White PVC Guide Post
(2) #96647 – 36″ Black Guide Post Bumper
(1) #70005 – PWC Hoist Cover
(1) – BH-360 Ride Pipe (Depends on Size Chosen)
Freshwater vs. Saltwater
Freshwater PWC lifts come with galvanized hardware for the housing rollers. Saltwater PWC lifts come with stainless steel hardware for the housing rollers.
Freight Shipping Policy
Questions about shipping? Review our shipping policy.