About this Item
- Fits over BH-360 PWC lift ride pipe
- PWC hoists mount directly to the motor pipe
- Features (2) 1/2 in. and (1) 1/2 in. x 1 in. mounting holes
- Includes 1/2 drain hole in the top of the welded mounting tab
- (2) 1/4 press-in grease fittings installed on the rounded pipe
- Sch. 40 3 1/2 in. hot-dipped galvanized pipe
The BH-360 PWC Hoist Mount Pipe fits over the BH-360 PWC lift ride pipe. The ride pipe mounts to the dock. Use the BH-360 PWC lift bearing ring (sold separately) as a spacer between the ride pipe and the hoist mount pipe. Install the hoist onto the motor pipe mounting plate. The PWC lift can now rotate 360 degrees. Made from hot-dipped galvanized steel.
The mounting plate is welded to the round sch. 40 pipe. The motor pipe features (2) 1/4 in. press-in grease fittings. The hoist mounting pattern has (2) 1/2 in. machine-punched holes on either side of the flat plate and then a centered 1/2 in. x 1 in. slot. Also features a 1/2 in. drain hole at top of the motor pipe. The compounding cable plate has a 3/4 in. hole. Install the shackle to the compound cable plate and the cable with swaged loop installs on the shackle. Made by BH-USA.