About this Item
- Made from 6061-T6 US aluminum
- 3/8 in. thick plate
- 5/8 in. wood beam mounting holes
- 1 in. sheave or pulley block mounting hole
- Flexibility needed for cable to align with cradle or sling
- The strap hanger is able to move with cable
The Aluminum Pulley Block Hanger mounts pulley blocks to wood beams or wooden joists. The 12 in. features (2) 5/8 in. holes to mount to the wood beam. It includes (1) 1 in. sheave or pulley block mounting hole featured on the other side of the flat-plate. Made from marine-grade 6061-T6 US aluminum. Allows flexibility needed for the boat lift cable to align with the boat cradle or the boat sling. The end of the pulley block hanger will also be able to move with the boat lift cable. This allows the cable to stay on the sheave. Made by BH-USA.