About this Item
- Center Mount Installation
- 19 in. between sleeves
- Each sleeve has a 1/4 in. easy-to-reach grease fitting
- Helps hold the weight of a drive pipe
- Fits cable winders between the sleeves
- Made from marine-grade 6061-T6 US aluminum
- The mounting plate has (3) 5/8 in. mounting holes in a triangle shape
- Pipe supports 2 3/8 in. OD (2 in. ID) drive pipes
- Wood beam fasteners not included
The Aluminum Dual Pipe Support for Wood Beams mounts dual-drive pipe support to a center mount wood beam or joist that is running perpendicular to the watercraft. The wood beam mounting plate adjusts from 4 1/4″- 9 5/8″ in width. Includes (2) 5 3/4 in. x 1/2 slots to mount the backup plate to the pipe support. The mounting plate has (3) 5/8 in. mounting holes in a triangle mounting pattern. Made from marine-grade 6061-T6 US aluminum. Designed with oversized drive pipe sleeves that help with load distribution and reduces friction build-up. It gives support to the weight of the drive pipe in a boat lift.
19 in. between the sleeves allows BH-USA cable winders to fit. Features 1/4 in. press-in grease fitting. Installed offset on the sleeve. Allows for easier greasing of the drive pipe. Accepts mounting bolts up to 1/2 in. thick. Pipe supports 2 3/8 in. OD (2 in. ID) drive pipes. Made by BH-USA. Center mount design. Wood beam mounting fasteners not included.