About this Item
- Converts straight-line cable configurations to compounded
- Includes (4) sheaves, axle bolts, lock washers, & nuts
- Converts 8K cradles to compounded cable
- 3/4 in. lock washers and nuts
- 4 in. sheaves w/ bronze bushings
- All stainless steel fasteners
The Aluminum Cradle Compounding Kit includes (4) sheaves, axle bolts, lock washers, and nuts. Kit designed for compounding cable in aluminum boat cradles. It lets 8,000 lb. aluminum boat cradles go from straight-line to compounded cable configuration. Mainly because 8,000 lb. aluminum cradles do not have sheaves or axle bolts for compounding with the boat cradle kits.
Fits any BH-USA extruded aluminum pulley bracket. Used with BH-USA aluminum pile mount and overhead Coastal Series boat lifts. The sheaves include bronze bushings. Mounts into the aluminum pulley block at the ends of the aluminum cradle beams.
Stainless steel fasteners included.
Boat lift cable not included.
3/4 in. x 3 1/2 in. axle bolts
4 in. sheaves with bronze bushings
3/4 in. stainless steel lock washers
3/4 in. stainless steel nuts