About this Item
- Fits 1 1/2 in. OD drive pipes
- Made from extruded 6061-T6 US aluminum
- Press-in bronze flange bushing factory-installed
- Grease channel and fitting for easy-to-reach greasing
- Installs before and after the cable winder
- For boat lifts using aluminum channel top beams
The Aluminum Bearing Block w/ Bronze Flange Bushing is a drive pipe support made from extruded 6061-T6 US aluminum. Fits 1 1/2 in. OD drive pipes. It mounts before and after the cable winder. It rests in between (2) aluminum channels. The bottom of the block secures through the body of the aluminum beam using a bolt, washers, and nut. The drilled-out housing has (3) 9/16 in. mounting holes for the mounting bolt.
The flange bushing secures inside the aluminum housing. The bronze flange bushing has a 1 7/8 in. bore. The aluminum housing has a grease channel drilled through. Allows for easy greasing of the bushing against the block. Includes factory-installed 1/4 in. grease fitting.
Mounting fasteners not included.