About this Item
- Attaches to aluminum beams w/ 6 in. web & 4 in. flange
- Made from extruded 6061-T6 US aluminum
- Features two 7/16 in. flange mounting holes
- Centered 5/8 in. tab mounting hole
- Slides onto the cradle or overhead beam
Aluminum I-Beam Cable Attachment Bracket
The Aluminum I-Beam Cable Attachment Bracket fits on beams with a 6 in. web with a 4 in. flange. Made from extruded 6061-T6 US aluminum. Sides on the 4 in. flange and use hardened bolts to secure the bracket into place. The flange has (2) 7/16 in. mounting holes. The tabs have a 5/8 in. centered mounting hole. There are (2) uses for the bracket.
Aluminum Cradle Beam Cable Attachment
The cable attachment slides onto the boat cradle beam. This allows you to attach the cable to the boat cradle without compounding the boat lift cable.
Aluminum Overhead Lift Deadman Bracket
The bracket can attach to an overhead aluminum beam. This allows you to use it as a deadman for the boat lift cable.
Flange Mounting Bolts not included.