About this Item
- Strong Steel Welded Construction
- Hot Dipped Galvanized
- Rugged and Durable
- Includes cable and Hoists
8K Galvanized 4 Post Flat Plate Top Beam Set
The 8K Galvanized 4 Post Flat Plate Top Beam Set consists of a set with 2 hot-dipped galvanized top beams, hoists, and motors to power the lift. Includes 8,000-pound lift hardware and cable kit. Features (2) Elite Motors boat lift motors one wired with 16 ft. control cable and the other wired with 45 ft. control cable. Includes the flat-plate hoist front and back cover and mounting hardware. Made by BH-USA. This set does not include any cradle or slings, allowing you to choose the cradle or slings that best match your boat.
Galvanized steel is created by dipping standard steel into molten zinc by a process called hot dipping. The layer of zinc serves as a protectant from corrosion. The protectant makes galvanized steel the best option for seawater environments. Galvanized steel typically has a rough surface and can vary in color. There is no uniform finish for this type of steel.
Galvanized steel is ideal for marine environments because of its protective layer over carbon steel. Stainless steel will react with salt water resulting in rust. The zinc layer on galvanized steel prevents this reaction. A downfall for this defensive measure is that the protective layer can be corroded or fade over time. This is due to the zinc sacrificing itself to protect the base metal.
(2) #BH04787 – 12K 13′ Galvanized 4 Post Flat Plate Top Beam
(2) #09001 – Bright White Flat Plate Hoist Back Cover
(1) #17532 – 6K-8K Galvanized Lift Hardware & Cable Kit
(2) #12594 – 4,000 lb. Deluxe Powdercoated Gear Plate Assembly
(1) #79615 – Elite 1 HP Painted 56 Frame Boat Lift Motor – Maintained / 110v / 16 ft.
(1) #79615-45 – Elite 1 HP Painted 56 Frame Boat Lift Motor – Maintained / 110v/ 45 ft.
(2) #07298 – Bright White BH-USA Logo Flat Plate Hoist Front Cover
(2) #07299 – Flat Plate Hoist Cover Mounting Hardware Kit