About this Item
- Hot Dipped Galvanized
- All Steel Welded Construction
- 8K Capacity Boat Lift
- Rugged & Durable
- Build for Any Marine Environment
- Strict Zinc Level Requirements
8,000 lb. Galvanized Four Post Pile Mount Flat Plate Boat Lift
The 8,000 lb. Galvanized Four Post Pile Mount Flat Plate Boat Lift features all-welded, hot-dipped galvanized steel. It comes with bunk cradles, stanchions, top beams, hardware two wire motors (including GFCI and switch).
Galvanized steel is created by dipping standard steel into molten zinc by a process called hot dipping. The layer of zinc serves as a protectant from corrosion. The protectant makes galvanized steel the best option for seawater environments. Galvanized steel typically has a rough surface and can vary in color. There is no uniform finish for this type of steel.
Galvanized steel is ideal for marine environments because of its protective layer over carbon steel. Stainless steel will react with salt water resulting in rust. The zinc layer on galvanized steel prevents this reaction. A downfall for this defensive measure is that the protective layer can be corroded or fade over time. This is due to the zinc sacrificing itself to protect the base metal.
(2) – 12K 13′ Galvanized Top Beam with Dead Man Brackets (#84074FB)
(2) – 5″ Galvanized Cradle Beam with End Plates (#70197)
(1) – 16′ Galvanized Universal Chock Bracket Set (#93114)
(1) – 4 or 5″ I-Beam Flange Galvanized Guide Post Stanchions Box of 4 (#70233)
(4) – 80″ PVC Guide Post Bumper (#15217)
(1) – 48″ Black Guide Post Bumpers 4 Pack (#36416)
(2) – 4,000 lb. Deluxe Gear Plate Assembly (#12594)
(1) – Elite 1 HP Painted 56 Frame Boat Lift Motor (#79615)
(1) – Elite 1 HP Painted 56 Frame Boat Lift Motor (#79615-45)
(2) – Flat Plate Hoist Back Cover (#09001)
(1) – 6K-8K 4 Post Flat Plate Hardware Kit (#17532)
(2) – Flat Plate Hoist Front Cover (#07298)
(2) – Front Cover Mounting Hardware (#07299)
Freight Shipping Policy
Questions about shipping? Review our shipping policy.