About this Item
- Made from 6061-T6 US aluminum
- The cradle beam weighs 6.3 lbs. / linear ft.
- Sheave housings installed on ends of structural beams at the factory
- Sheave housings accept 4 in. sheaves and 3/4 in. axle bolts (not included)
- Ships freight only (loose freight)
8″ Aluminum Cradle Beam w/ Sheave Housings
The 8″ Aluminum Cradle Beam w/ Sheave Housings is a structural aluminum beam with an aluminum sheave housing installed on the ends of the cradle beam. Made from marine-grade 6061-T6 extruded US aluminum. The beam weighs 6.3 lbs. per linear foot. 8 in. web with a 5 in. flange. Drilling compromises the aluminum beams integrity. Ships loose freight only.
The sheave housing measures 8 in. H x 5 in. Flange. Made from marine grade 6061-T6 US aluminum. No-weld construction. (2) mounting holes on either side of the sheave housing. The sheave housing accepts a 4″ Aluminum Sheave w/ Bronze Bushing. The 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ Stainless Steel Axle Bolt Kit installs through the mounting hole to secure the sheave in place. The sheave and axle bolt not included.