About this Item
- Swivel marine tongue jack for boat & other trailer applications
- 1,500 lb. capacity
- 12″ total travel
- 28″ maximum tongue height
- Sidewind handle with an extra heavy screw drive
- Ergonomic handle grip
- Heavy-duty polypropylene dual 6″ diameter wheels
- Resist flat spots and cold weather cracking
- Zinc plated Tuffplate® finish for additional rust resistance and longer life
- Easily swivels up for towing or down for stowing
- Locks in place in either position
- Includes all necessary bolt-on mounting hardware
6800 Dual Wheel Jack, 1500 lb
The 6800 Dual Wheel Jack, 1500 lb is a swivel tongue jack for boat trailers and other types of trailers. It has a 1,500 lb. capacity. The winch features a 12 in. total travel. It has a 28 in. maximum tongue height. Features a sidewind handle with an extra heavy screw drive. The winch includes a textured ergonomic handle grip. Made from heavy-duty polypropylene dual 6 in. diameter wheels. It resists flat spots. and cold weather cracking. The zinc-plated Tuffplate finish adds additional rust resistance. and longer life. It easily swivels up for towing or down for stowing. Locks in place in either position. Easy to install winch. It fits many trailer tongues. The winch reduces the physical effort required to move a loaded trailer. All models made from heavy gauge steel for strength and durability. Includes all mounting hardware.
- Totally enclosed outer tube helps protect miter gears and heavy-duty Acme screws from sand and dirt.
- Fits square tongues up to 3 in. x 5 in.
- 2 1/2 in. diameter mounting hole in swivel bracket. Fits most other brands of mounting hardware.
- Floating miter gears allow for proper clearance and easier operation.
- Tough polypropylene wheels or zinc plated foot.
- Ergonomic molded handle grip has a textured surface.
Swivel jacks also offer these easy-to-use features:
- Easily pivots between horizontal towing and vertical operating positions.
- Reduce cranking to a minimum.
- The locking mechanism is spring-loaded.