About this Item
- Stamp Rating: 1.5 ton / 3,000 lbs.
- Break-away shackle
- Accepts cable up to 1/2 in. in diameter
- Cast protected 1/4 in. grease fitting
- Factory mounted 4 in. sheave
The 3″ 1.5 Ton Painted Snatch Block is a light-duty snatch block with yarding housing. 1 1/2 ton / 3,000 lbs. stamp rating. Powder-coated painted steel. Accepts boat lift cable up to 1/2 inches in diameter. Install cable onto sheave in yarding housing. Sheave moves when the cable moves. Includes factory mounted 3 in. sheave, break-away shackle, yarding housing, and 1/4 in. grease fitting cast protected. Ready to install. Made by BH-USA.
- Bow – the curved portion of the shackle body opposite the pin—often referred to as the bail, body, dee, or bowl
- Ears – portion of the shackle body that supports the shackle pin
- Pin – a steel bolt made to span the two shackle ears
- Shoulder – the part of the pin that makes contact against the ear when the pin is fully threaded or engaged