About this Item
- No-weld aluminum design
- 316 stainless steel fasteners
- Fits on 6 dock pilings
- Includes cable winder, cable, and mounting fasteners
- 1.5 ID galvanized drive pipe
- Bronze bearings with 1/4 in. easy-to-reach grease fittings
20K Aluminum Six Post Pile Mount Top Beam Kit
The 20K Aluminum Six Post Pile Mount Top Beam Kit is designed for piling mount boat lifts. The top beams install on top of six dock pilings. Features a no-weld design. Includes all 316 stainless steel mounting fasteners. The bronze bearings have 1/4 in. easy-to-reach grease fittings. The top beam is drilled out for a flat-plate hoist to be installed onto a flat-plate hoist. Made of sch. 40 galvanized steel. Measures 12 ft. 6 in. with a 1.5 in. ID. Includes one direction side-mounted (boat lift style) cable winders. Electric Boat Lift Motors not included.
(1) 16K-24K Top Beam Sub-Assembly
(2) 14 ft. 6 in. 1.5 ID Sch. 40 Drive Pipe
(2) Singular Directional Side Mounted Cable Winder
(4) #12226 – Stainless Steel Hex Head Bolts – 5/16 in. x 2 3/4 in.
(4) #33871 – Stainless Steel Split Lock Washers – 5/16 in.
(2) #36483 -3/8 in. Pre-Cut Stainless Steel Wire Rope Cable – 33 ft.
(4) #21217 – Stainless Steel Nut – 5/16 in.
(2) #70118 – – Stainless Malleable Wire Rope Clips – 1/4 in.
(1) #BH04777 – A-Drive 40:90 Double Worm Reducer Gearbox/
(1) #36432 – A-Drive 40:90 Drive Shaft Kit
||10,000 lbs / Beam
|Top Beam Dimensions:
||15 ft. L x 3 1/2 in. W x 7 in. H
|Top Beam Type:
|Top Beam Material:
||6061-T6 US Aluminum
|Drive Pipe Finish:
|Drive Pipe Type:
||4.715 lbs. / ft.
||5 / Beam
|Pipe Bearings Material:
|Grease Fitting Size:
|Cable Winder Style:
||Side-Mounted (Boat Lift Style)
|Cable Winder Type:
|Cable Winder Fits:
||1.5 in. ID Drive Pipe
|Drive Pipe Dimensions:
||14 ft. 6 in. L (1,5 in. ID)
A-Drive 40:90 Double Worm Reducer Gearbox
||Rotational 360 Degrees
All BH-USA top beams are individually crated and ship via motor freight. Items shipped freight are the purchasers' responsibility to arrange a delivery address that is accessible to the freight company and that a fork truck is available to unload the freight. If a fork truck is not available, the customer will have to unload the crate by hand. BH-USA will request a call from the freight company to the customer to help facilitate the delivery. Missed deliveries can add extra freight charges that will be the purchasers' responsibility. The purchaser must be present during delivery. For more questions, visit our shipping terms and conditions