About this Item
- Provides little-to-no slippage on the pulley
- Made from machined 6061-T6 US aluminum
- Mounts to drive shaft of 56 frame motors
- Pulley threads towards the end of the driveshaft
- Turns dual-drive belt
The 2″ Aluminum Dual Belt Motor Pulley mounts to the drive shaft of a 56 NEMA electric motor. 56F, clawfoot motor, mounts on a flat-plate hoist. The pulley uses a set screw to secure the pulley onto the drive shaft. Machined from marine grade 6061-T6 US aluminum. The 5/8 in. center bore slides right on the drive shaft. The pulley mounts on every type of 56 electric boat lift motor BH-USA sales. The Motor key stock not included with the pulley.
- Remove pulley from the package.
- Loosen the set screw on the pulley so it will slide effortless on the drive shaft. Remember: Set screw should be the closest to the motor frame with the pulley grooves facing the end of the drive shaft.
- Slide a key stock into the drive shaft groove, then slide the pulley on the key stock using the pulley’s key stock groove.
- Tighten set screw. This will tighten onto the key stock holding both the key stock and pulley into place when the motor is turning.