About this Item
- 1500 lb. straight-line lifting capacity
- Fits most dockside PWC hoists/lifts
- Features a single worm reducer
- Works with C-Face direct input electric motors only
- 40% faster than belt-driven PWC hoists
- 1:100 worm gear ratio
- Spool accepts up to 1/4 in. 7 x 19 aircraft cable
- The boat lift cable is easy to install
The 1,500 lb. A-Drive Direct Drive PWC Hoist Gearbox is a complete PWC hoist without an electric motor included. 1500 lb. straight-line lifting capacity. Features an A-Drive PWC Single Worm Reducer, bronze bushings, aluminum gear, and spool housing. Features a 1 1/4 in. plated spool. Capable of wrapping 1/4 in. 7 x 19 aircraft cable easily. The spool easily attaches, making the boat lift cable easy to install. 1:100 single worm reducer ratio. 40% faster than belt-driven PWC hoists. Uses a standard 3-hole motor mounting pattern. Using a 1 HP Elite stainless steel c-face motor gives the hoist its 1500 lb. straight-line lifting capacity. BH-USA advanced gear technology guarantees not to leak or backspin. Comes assembled from the factory. Works with C-Face direct input electric motors only. Wired electric motor not included.
BH-USA, Hefty Hoist, or AMS belt-driven PWC hoists.