About this Item
- Strong Steel Welded Construction
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel
- Rugged and Durable
- >Includes cable and Hoists
12K Galvanized 4 Post Flat Plate Top Beam Set
The 12K Galvanized 4 Post Flat Plate Top Beam Set allows you to match any boat lift cradle or boat lift slings to complete the boat lift that you want on your dock and pier. Includes two galvanized steel top beams with 4,000 lb. gear plates, 1 HP Elite motors, 5/16″ galvanized boat lift cable, drive pipe, and 12,000 lb. rated (6,000 lb. per beam) welded pipe sleeves. Includes two welded cable attachment brackets, hoist covers, and ready to compound the boat lift with 4″ 3 Ton Ball Bearing Block. Ratings based on both top beams together with compounded 5/16″ boat lift cable. Straight line (one-part lifting) capacity will be divided in half leaving a 6,000 lb. lifting capacity (3,000 lb. per side). Cradle or sling choice affects the overall rating as well. BH-USA recommends using BH-USA rated boat lift cradles or boat lift slings. This set does not include any cradle or slings, allowing you to choose the cradle or slings that best match your boat.
Galvanized steel is created by dipping standard steel into molten zinc by a process called hot dipping. The layer of zinc serves as a protectant from corrosion. The protectant makes galvanized steel the best option for seawater environments. Galvanized steel typically has a rough surface and can vary in color. There is no uniform finish for this type of steel.
Galvanized steel is ideal for marine environments because of its protective layer over carbon steel. Stainless steel will react with salt water resulting in rust. The zinc layer on galvanized steel prevents this reaction. A downfall for this defensive measure is that the protective layer can be corroded or fade over time. This is due to the zinc sacrificing itself to protect the base metal.
(2) #BH04787 – 12K 13′ Galvanized 4 Post Flat Plate Top Beam
(2) #12594 – 4,000 lb. Deluxe Powdercoated Gear Plate Assembly
(1) #09001 – Bright White Flat Plate Hoist Back Cover
(2) #BH07298 – Bright White BH-USA Logo Flat Plate Hoist Front Cover
(1) #17538 – 10K-12K Galvanized Lift Hardware & Cable Kit
(2) #84223 – 31 ft. 5/16″ Cut to Length Galvanized Steel Cable
(1) #79615 – Elite 1 HP Painted 56 Frame Boat Lift Motor – Maintained / 110v / 16 ft.
(1) #79615-45 – Elite 1 HP Painted 56 Frame Boat Lift Motor – Maintained / 110v/ 45 ft.