About this Item
- No Weld Construction
- 6061-T6 Aluminum
- All Stainless Steel Fasteners
- 316 Stainless Steel Cable
- Made in USA
The 12,000 lb. Rockport Aluminum Six Post Pile Mount Boat Lift is a pile mount boat lift that allows entry from one side of the lift. Features (3) 1 HP stainless steel boat lift motors, (3) BH-USA A-Drive Direct Drives, and has a 12,000-pound boat lift capacity. Made by BH-USA. Requires 6 pilings. Pile mount brackets are included, long bolts to mount the brackets to the pilings are not.
(2) #77156 – 12K 48″ Coastal Top Beam for Post & Side Entry Lifts
(1) Full size 12K top beam
(2) #70373 – 6″ x 12′ 5″ Aluminum Cradle Beam with Sheave Brackets
(2) #70334 – 8″ x 12′ Aluminum Cradle Bunk
(1) #36490 – 9K-10K A-Drive Hardware Kit
(1) #70365 – 8″ Beam Aluminum Bunk Mounting Kit
(4) #15217 – 80″ Capped PVC Guide Post
(1) #15246 – 8″ Cradle Beam Aluminum Guide Post Stanchions (Set of 4)
(6) #17514 – 9K-10K Pile Mount Clamp
(8) #82098FA – Gray PVC Isolator 2″ x 12″ for 6K & 9K Lifts
(2) #93092-45 – Elite 1 HP Stainless Steel C-Face Boat Lift Motor (Maintained/110 V/45′ Cable)
(1) #93092 – Elite 1 HP Stainless Steel C-Face Boat Lift Motor (Maintained/110 V/ 16′ Cable)
(4) #36406 – 48″ Black Guide Post Bumper
Pile mount brackets are included, long bolts to mount the brackets to the pilings are not.
|Top Beam Length:
||HDG Sch. 40
|Drive Shaft OD x ID:
||1.9" x 1.5"
||33 ft. Sections
||2 Part (Compounded)
|Top Beam Size:
||7" @ 4.715 lbs. 6061-T6 USA Channel
|Cradle Beam Size:
||8" x 5" @ 6.037 lbs. 6061-T6 USA I-Beam
|Crable I-Beam Length:
||12 ft. 6 in.
||(3) 4,000 lb.
||(3) 1 HP Stainless Steel
||(3) Drum Switches (Optional GEM 4 Remote Available)
|Control Cable Length:
||(2) 16 ft. / (2) 45 ft.
|Min. Piling Size:
||Bronze, 4 Per Top Beam
||Greasable w/ Easy-to-Reach Fittings
||UL, NEMA, GFCI Protected
|Limit Switch Bracket:
||Bracket Included (Limit Switch Optional)
||15 ft. x 2 ft. x 2 ft. Wood Crate
All BH-USA boat lifts are individually crated and ship via motor freight. Items shipped freight are the purchasers' responsibility to arrange a delivery address that is accessible to the freight company and that a fork truck is available to unload the freight. If a fork truck is not available, the customer will have to unload the crate by hand. BH-USA will request a call from the freight company to the customer to help facilitate the delivery. Missed deliveries can add extra freight charges that will be the purchasers' responsibility. All boat lifts come with 33 ft. cable drops for straight-line boat lifts. You will need to cut the cable to fit your configuration.